Guys, do you want dating advice?

So I'm a little bored guys so I'm willing to help you guys get laid hahaha ask me any questions you want about dating and women! I will try my best to help you 😊

22

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 21

• yes please, tell us what you expect out of the first three dates. Lets say you randomly met some guy somewhere and you talk gor about an hour and he asks you out, you say yes and exchange numbers. What would you expect for the first 3 dates as well as texting and calls?

• I would want the first date to be simple like coffee or something (no movies or dinner, you'll have plenty of time to do that shit later) 2nd date should be like a nice lunch maybe sushi :) and 3rd date is maybe a walk on the beach to watch the sunset (by the 3rd date you need to talk to her about whether you wanna be with her or not, it's make it or break it) basically first 3 dates should allow plenty of room to talk to get to know one another

• Yea sure 😁

• thanks 😄

• Ok, how do you keep a woman interested conversation wise?

How do you deal with mind games, "what's wrong babe?" "nothing"?

What do I do when she overreacts and blows something out of proportion, like I didn't immediately text her back?

How do I get her to do more stuff in bed?

How do I meet one?

• My girlfriend is very clingy. She is super jealous and thinks that I'm hooking up with one of my female friends, the truth is I'm not, but for some reason she refuses to believe me. No amount of reassurance seems to stop her becoming jealous. She gets upset when i hang around my friends because of the aforementioned reason. She gets jealous when I like her photos on fb/instagram. I don't want to stop hanging around my friends. Any ideas what to do?

• If you are uncomfortable with this behavior from her you need to have a talk with her. she has a big jealousy problem and it may be because she doesn't trust you or because she really loves you.

• I've come to the conclusion I need to be comfortable with myself before pursuing a meaningful relationship.

I also don't do the whole casual sex thing, kind of goes against thing called Catholicism that I believe in.

• Is there a way to fast track developing an attractive personality? I've had bad social skills in the past and worked at it and I now have friends but not options when it comes to dating, and I don't have girls calling me. No one likes anyone the way they are, that it a myth, otherwise I would have had friends and girls when I was fifteen. It's taking too long for my liking, and I want to develop an attractive personality because I want someone who likes me, not money, a free ride or a free meal.

• Just changed dude, start becoming who you wanna be, start dressing, talking, and living different that will definitely change your personality

• Nah I'm good, but thanks. ( just here for the points )

• Wanna get laid by u 😋 how can i do that?

• So when I ask a girl out and they say yes that's when I throw a pie in their face, right?

• If she farts do I laugh, hold my nose and wave my hand to move air around or join in?

• From you? No thanks. I don't need your help. Women are useless at helping people.

• Since we are so useless u can go ahead and Jack your self off instead of coming to us for pussy 😂😂

• It almost seems like you agree with me that the only use for women is sex...

• Your advice doesn't seem bad. Not that great either though.

What do you think of the PUA movement? Should they be emulated?

• how much of a bad boy do i need to be to get a girl?

• Not a bad boy at all, you really just need to have an attractive personality, I bet u know some guys that get girls right? Well think about them for a minute, think about there personality, some guys are just really fun to talk to even if it's just for 15 seconds they immediately put you a in a better mood and that's what you have to do, once you learn that secret and master it getting girls is so much easier

• If it didn't work like that I would still be single and not married with 2 kids

• you could be lying or was desperate... I don't know that.

• O my gosh... These pics are gonna make me... Naughty... I am losing my concentration.. 👊😗

• How much looks and age matter to girls? just how much?

• What is that personality or how what is that style that you can talk to women and they want to talk to you that you mentioned?

• Then allow me to promote a couple of my relationship questions which I still feel aren't answered good enough. Especially the first one:

Why do girls think they're allowed or even able to "change" their boyfriend?
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1531260-why-do-girls-think-they-re-allowed-or-even-able-to-change-their

How do I prevent girls from stealing my clothes without turning them off?
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1173782-how-do-i-prevent-girls-from-stealing-my-clothes-without-turning-them

• How do I get more confidence or raise my self-esteem? How do I get rid of social anxiety? How do I pick up girls without going to a bar? How do I attract girls if I'm ugly, poor, dumb and got a terrible personality? Am I really ugly and dumb and do I really have a terrible personality? I don't think so, but everyone makes it seem so. I'm a virgin at the age of 26. How do I show my locked knowledge and intelligence when I'm afraid of talking? How do I get people to stop being intimidated by me? I'm scared of girls, but I think girls are more scared of me. I've never talked sexually to a girl in real life. Never had a real friend. Sometimes, I feel as if I'm in the wrong planet. I think being a virgin has also made me significantly weaker than other guys. No matter how much I workout, I never look as great as other guys. No matter how much I study, I never seem as smart as other guys. No one really knows my personality because I never talk to anyone. I seem to only talk when I'm frustrated. People think I'm just an angry guy with nothing to offer. My family doesn't even know who I am anymore. What if I'm no longer human? Maybe, I've become a monster. Oh, well. 26 years of being a recluse, no mercy for me I guess. I can't get a job because I don't seem smart enough and my anxiety stops me from explaining what I have to offer. I seem hopeless, don't I? I probably seem insane. Am I insane? Quite likely.

• My girlfriend and I have been having issues lately because she's constantly putting her family before me in everything. I would be able to understand if she had a normal healthy relationship with her family but she doesn't. They practically disowned her a while back and the only reason they're acting close to her again is because she was the sole recipient of her grandfather's money when he died and he was worth a little over 3 million dollars. It makes me feel like cap because before she got this money I was still there with her and for her while her family pretty much treated her like the scum of the earth.

• Wow she inherited 3 million! What a lucky girl hopefully she's not stupid and knows how to invest that money properly

• I'm hoping so too but the problem is that her family who used to treat her like dirt is coming between us since she's got the money and she's falling for it.

• Don't let that happen, try to take the relationship to the next level

• Oh look, Whore account is back...

• How do you raise your confidence and appear more confident, but not come off as douchy, stuck up narcissist, or an asshole

• Smile more and say everything with a flirty attitude, pretend like your the shit! Act as if you got a 12 inch cock!

• Psh yeah I wish lol and okay I will try. Thank you

• Hey MissNaila, how can I approach a shy girl? She some interest indicator. But we never had talk/say Hi or what so ever and she always with her friends. Should I smile to her when she around/when making eye contact? After a few day smile at her/glimpse at her than I approach her? What do you think?

• Yes smile at her if she smiles back walk up and approach her

• You need to catch her alone, and if she smiles back at you she will not feel awkward more like nervous

• Okay.. thanks girl.

• I'm working out everyday as much as I can. How long should I do this before I can get results and feel very confident about myself?

• Depends on 3 things
      1. When did u start?
      2. Your weight and height
      3. Are u eating healthy?

• Aside from my height and physique I have no questions thank you for answering.

• Hello friend ;)