A prank text to my ex?

My friend decided to go on my phone and sent a dirty facebook message to my ex girlfriend. It went something like "i want to put my big dick inside your wet pussy" didn't tell me about it until of course i got a reply from her sayin "you're stupid go away even if you didn't write this" and blocked me right after.

Her and i ended our 5 year relationship in good terms and i dont want it to be ruined. We are not friends nor do we talk but we dont hate each other. And also i dont really care what is going on with her.

My question is should i send her a message apologizing for the that message? Or should i leave it like that? By the message she sent it sounds that she knew i wouldn't say this but what should i do it or not?

• yes, send her a message explaining it wasn't you.
    67% (6)33% (3)50% (9)Vote
  • no, if you dont care. leave it and dont send her any messages
    33% (3)67% (6)50% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Girl

• You should totally apologize and tell her about your jerky friend. No on wants a gross message like that from their ex.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I think you should clarify that it wasn't you. Just so she knows. It doesn't have to be a long story, short and sweet will do. Especially if you don't really care about her anymore. xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Just a simple sentence.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I voted B before I read the read of your question because I thought you were asking if you should send her a prank text.

But yeah, you should apologize to her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Apologize, don't let her get a false impression of you

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, if she isn't of any importance to you, i don't see any reason to apologize about something you didn't do.

0|0
    0|0