Girls, Do you date with a virgin guy & would you have sex in your first date?

MANY OF THE GYS LIKE TO KNOW. WOULD YOU DATE WITH VIRGIN OR EXPERIENCED GUY. IF YOU CHOOSE A VIRGIN WHY CAN YOU STATE A REASON. IF YOU CHOOSE A EXPERIENCED GUY CAN YOU STATE THE REASON WHY.

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I would date a man who was a virgin, but I'm not having sex with anyone on the first date.

I dated a virgin because we both were, and I liked him as a person.

I waited over 3 years before we had sex.

What Girls Said 5

• I like to be someone's first. It makes me feel special. So yeah, I like virgin guys for their innocence. I hate the idea of being the same. When some experienced guy wants to have sex with me, all I'll be thinking is "I'm not the only one. I'm not important to him. I'm just one of the others".

I used to think experienced guys would know how to treat a woman, but my experience showed otherwise. They're more hungry of sex and they aren't even thankful.

• I would date a virgin guy because I know he might not attempt to have sex with me since he has never have and no I would have sex with him on the first date.

I wouldn't date a experienced guy because he might try to force me in to having sex with him but I guess I would if we have protection but if we don't have protection and I ask him if he have any diseases and he says no then he might of been lying so I could get his disease.

• I want a virgin not only cause I am one. But also because I feel like a virgin guy is more likely to commit and be faithful than an experienced guy.

• I also should have added that no I will not have sex with anyone unless I have commitment first.

• I would date a virgin guy, but no, I wouldn't have sex on my first date. I personally think that virgin guys are more likely to be faithful and committed in the relationship. I also like them for their innocence.

• No I never have sex on th first date. ESP if he was a birgin. That's a double no