Girls, would you date an Asian or white guy?

I saw the female version of this question, thought I'd do the male equivalent.

Say there are two guys, similar facial attractiveness. Personality are both similar.

White guy is: six foot tall, footballer player, likes to go to the gym, works as a mechanic
Asian guy is: five foot nine, plays piano, likes to hang out with friends, works as an accountant

• Asian guy
    34% (21)
  • White guy
    66% (40)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
@hypno-trip

31

Most Helpful Girl

• In that scenario, I would prefer the Asian guy. I play instruments and like that he plays the piano as well. I do like working out and going to the gym, but creativity is more important to me.

I'm white, and looks don't matter as much as how the guy is or his interests. I have dated an Asian guy, I was attracted to his personality and looks equally, to be honest.

What Girls Said 30

• Both. Race should never be compared.

• White, but initially I was going for Asain (if you meant Indian-Asian). What made me change my mind was the white guy was taller and into the gym/sports and fitness like me.

• I chose the white guy but only based on his height because I wouldn't want to be taller but if there's a hot & TALL Asian guy then why not ;)

• I would date the white guy. I'm not attracted to Asians and dating the white guy would be easier for me.

• I don't care about his race, I would date the one that appealed to me, was respectful, self sufficient, gallant, smart, and seemed genuine and honest. And those things and physical looks are what make him attractive to me.

• I don't know why there's two options but I'll date anyone I'm attracted to.

• I prefer to date white guy's but based on the description you gave of these guys... I'll have to vote Asian because it just seems like the white guy wouldn't be as open/friendly or nerdy as I'd like him to be lol

• Either one is fine.

• Race doesn't matter to me. But in this case I chose the Asian guy, mainly because he plays the piano, which I do too. At least we have some common interest.

• It's whoever I find attractive or like. and those are stereotypes, there are plenty of Asians that do sports and work out at my school.

• I actually have this thing for Asian men so my answer is going to be biased. I choose the Asian guy.

• White because I grew up in a white neighborhood so they are familiar/attractive to me. Asians can be very attractive too, I just don't pay much attention because I assume they generally aren't attracted to mulattos or black women.

• UGH SO CONFLICTED

I could play piano with the Asian guy or hit the gym with the white guy.
    I can't decide

• I kinda like Asian guys... They're cute.

• White guy.

• I like jocks so white guy plus I'm 5"7 so

• White guy cause we have more similar interests.

• I chose I white guy but both of them sounds nice to me though :)

• Both sound good to me... So i can't and won't choose

• I'm not attracted to Asians, I choose the white guy and I would feel better with the white guy. And the white guy could also be smart, handsome, plays piano, there are many white guys who can be part of both groups.

• I went with white since there's a better chance his family and him will like black girls.

• i dont know... i would have to know them personally.

• Asian guy seems more intelligent.

• Neither lol

• Asian!!! I love their fluffy hair!!! Their eyes are so cute!!!

• I think Asian guys are really hot, and from your description I would pick # 2.

• I would say Asian guy.

• At that time i'll follow my heart...

• Everyone has their preferences. I personally like taller guys who are athletic, so that's the guy I'd probably choose.

• Well I'll go for the white guy sin I'm into white