Should I confont him about my feelings?

I've liked this guy since I was 11 I'm now 16 and he's 17 , he use to bully me When we were younger and my parents tell me that he must of had a crush on me. We go to the same school now and it's pretty awkward between us , I peviously confronted him about him bullying me before he says he didn't remember but that he was sorry (I know he did remember through because 2 years prior he said hi to me in the park and smiled ) . I know that this seems bad to like your bully but I have no control over who I find attractive and would at least like to get over it. So should I confront him about my feelings on the last day of school before I head to England? And say "hi (name) I have feelings for you for a while and I would like to just say it to get it off my chest " something like that Or should I just hope that this infatuation fades away?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I were you I would make it less awkward by befriending the bully first...
    Bully -> friend -> potential boyfriend

What Guys Said 2

• In your case, there is no point saying it coz it's not goin to make any difference... we generally look for closure only when we still have some feelings about that person and want to see how he/she would react... But heart (rather, brain) has a funny way of dealing with such situations... So, if it annoys you that much (OCD or something), then do tell... start afresh with new hopes & dreams!!!

• Lol I don't have OCD but thanks

• I would talk to him about your feelings

What Girls Said 2

• I'd say get it off your chest. You never know. If you don't you might always regret that you never told him, for whatever reason. Just try it, do it, and then you'll be rid of this maddening question. :)

• Oh my god Thankyou finally someone with a well put together answer

• Take chances and tell him...