Guys, When a classy woman u like sends you a pic with a sexy dress on what is the first thing you text back?

Just wondering what kind of response would you give a CLASSY woman with a sexy dress that is fitted and sophisticated on? (Short dress at thigh level) Give a term... I think your response will give me thought about something. I will let you know after you comment...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would complement her on her beautiful dress and good looks. I would not start asking her to dress up in lingerie till I knew her better.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• If I like her in that dress I would ask her out right away.

Or maybe something funny. "Lady, I am sure you would cause traffic accidents to hapless guys who happen to walk by."

Or maybe something else in a different settings "Milady, I'm having all the wrong thoughts with you in that dress."

If I was mush friendlier with her then it would be "That dress is pure evil! What have you done to me, woman? I can not think straight when you wear that dress."

0|0
    0|0
  • You did that dress a favor by wearing it.. wow woman you are breath taking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell her how beautiful she looks

0|0
    0|0
  • I would compliment her on the dress she chose and how it makes her stand out (in a good, beautiful way) even more
    Worth of stopping and staring at

0|0
    0|0
  • U b lookin FINEEEEEEE!!! ;-D

0|0
    0|0
  • "that dress would look great on my bedroom floor"

0|1
    0|0
  • Did you get that at Macy's?

0|0
    0|0