Girls, would you date a guy who lives with his mother?

I am a 24 yr old single man. I live and work by myself in the US but my family is from another country. I just made my mom a resident of the US and she has to live with me (when she comes into the US) for some time. I dont depend on my parents for anything, and I work at a bank in a good position. My concern is, would women be turned off by this situation? What do you think?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Well your title says that you live with your mom but the explanations reveals that she will actually be living with you. That's a big difference. If your mom was the one paying the rent and you were dependent on her then you'd be living with her and that wouldn't be attractive unless you were still in school and couldn't afford renting. You're the one paying the bills and having your mom stay at your place. I don't see a problem with this. It's actually kinda sweet that you're taking care of her like this. The only thing is trying to invite girls over to have sex because then it'd be kinda awkward if your mom heard you lol

What Girls Said 13

• Nope might be more turned on that you love your mother and have a family bond with her. Shows value of a person with good character.

• Yes why not as long as mother is not getting in the middle of the relationship and she has her own room why not?

• I think it's fine. I think it's cool/ nice. Can't explain it though

• You don't live with your mother; your mother lives with you. If anything, I find that respectable. You're taking care of your family! Nothing to be ashamed/worried about. If a woman isn't willing to hear you out on the matter, she's not worth it.

• You're not living with your mother then. She's living with you. Big difference.

• No one has, to know unless you expect to bring her home to meet your mother?

• Sure. As long as he's not leeching off of her and has his own then why not?

• no as long as she does not interfere with our relationship I have no problem with that. But I am nineteen and live with mine so I do not have a lot of expectations for the guys I date.

• It wouldn't bother me at all. Actually, I would think its kind of sweet :)

• No I would not. Sorry

• Not really. In my opinion, if a guy can't handle hisself or take care of hisself, how can he take care of his own family someday or his wife? So no because im attracted to independent and responsible guys (: every girl is diferent

• Not at all!! Thats cute actually :) shows you still care for your mom and help her out in any way you can

• I dont think so. I respect that you can provide for yourself. It would be a turn off if they would still be providing for you. But in your case you are the provider.