It's hard for me to do stuff like kissing etc.. With my new boyfriend bc we have been best friends forever?

I really do like him but it just feels weird bc we've been really good friends for a long time.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll never understand that reasoning, that just makes the whole experience that much more desirable.

What Guys Said 3

• just take things slow then until you feel comfortable and ready.

• It will get better over time when you both fully accepted being a couple now than just friends

• It'll come with time. It probably is hard for you because you feel like you may lose your best friend, if you break up. That's why they say the person you date becomes your best friend but you don't actually date your best opposite sex friend.

What Girls Said 3

• It's understandable, you'll get used to it eventually if you really do like him more than a friend.

• I had the same problem once with one of my relationships. I went out with my best friend and just couldnt do anything sexual because it felt wrong. Unfortunately for us it didn't go anywhere, but hopefully you guys can move past it :)

• Let it slow. Don't do a make out session if you're comfortable yet, start with some slow kisses and progresses