When should I tell my boyfriend I love him? Please don't say when the time is right and when your ready bc we've only been dating for 2 months?

I know I'm in love with him but I don't know if he's I love with me, how long should you be dating before you start saying I love you?

Most Helpful Guy

• okay fine I won't say that, instead ill say tell him you love him in 2 years, if you last that long.

What Guys Said 2

• whenever you feel like saying it, just dont pressure him to say it back
    i have said i love you after 3 dates, because thats how i felt...

• When you kissed.
    You already say it's your boyfriend, that means something

• If he also sees now that you have a thing going on, I would actually just say it right away

What Girls Said 4

• You say it when you feel it. If you feel like you are in love with this boy than tell him. There is no right or wrong time to tell someone you love them. Better too soon than too late.

• You should tell him when you are sure.

• There's no exact time. I told my boyfriend I loved him him the second month & he loved me too. We're are still together. Go for it.

• When you feel it, say it