Have you ever loved anything so much it almost came to violence when/if somebody tried to take it away?

For instance, I once just about forked my little brother when he tried to claim a piece of a cheesecake I was destroying... but in my defense I was really really lit...

Most Helpful Girl

• According to my parents, whenever someone tried to take the bowl of salsa away from me as a baby, there were crocodile tears, pinches and general histrionics.

What Girls Said 3

• Once I thought me and my bestfriend were gonna get raped/murdered... Long story lol. I had a knife in the pocket of my coat, had it ready in my hand (no one else noticed) and I made sure I stood before my friend so I could protect her and she could've run away.

Another time I was told by neighboors they had seen someone on our horses meadow. Back then we had a horse killer/ torturer on th loose in our region. It was completly dark and surounded by tries. I ran without thinking of what could happen. I was so frightened I'dd find her bleeding to dead on the ground. I had no weapons but I went with the intent to beat that son of a bitch to dead. (However luckily no one was on our meadow)

• Honestly, I was going for light-hearted whimsy, but *that* certainly bore mentioning... Thank you

• define take away? if it were like death or something, my son I'd hurt anyone who harmed him, they'd wish they were never born. .

• My cat. I almost abuse my sister for giving him away and i almost kill her friend who gave him away to her driver

What Guys Said 3

• mm nope. I can't recall

• if someone told me 2 stop being a GAGer i'd use violence for sure :)

• Yes, my sister was hurt by some guy, I had a blind rage for a second