Can a non virgin girl who had many sexual partners n hang ups be a wife material or be special to a virgin husband?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• Anyone who freely sleeps with tons of other people is not husband or wife material.

What Girls Said 5

• She can be wife material but I don't think she'd be particularly special to a man who is a virgin himself when many other men had had her before him.

• It could work out if they both talked about it and are ok with it. However, if he feels the need to find someone compatible with the same values then she wouldn't be the right girl and he is free to look for another virgin.

• Of course.

• yes i don't see why not...

• I don't believe that number of sexual partners should anyway interfere with relationships. Whats past is past and there is absolutely no way to change it. What if you were madly in love with someone and then found out she slept with 12 guys in the past? Would you stop loving her because of her past sexual partners or would you suck up your pride and marry her anyways because you are in love with her? Same thing goes for girls. Who cares how many women your boyfriend slept with. They are with you now and that is all that should matter.

• If I know about her I won't date her.. love is very far thing the... I would fall in love taking or thinking about good qualities in her... if I found out that if she does"nt hav such qualies then my love wil definitly die

What Guys Said 8

• It's not how many it's how easily they sleep with others that should be concerning. If they are insecure and use sleeping with the other person to feel more secure that is a red flag because if one day you don't give her the attention she wants she will get it from another guy and may sleep with him to get that attention.

• Obviously... well said

• that tramp is no good. She's a lemon. She's rusty. She'll have std's. She's just a leftover begging for someone dead beat to take her in because no sane person wants her over used puzzy.

• Perhaps.. you never really know though

• Yes sure ofcourse

• I am sure she can

• The virgin could certainly find the girl special, but the idea of a highly sexual woman getting to the point of marriage with a virgin is unrealistic.

• Those poll results are hilarious. Dream on, ladies.

• I would be hesitant to date someone who I knew slept around a lot. If it was in the past and she didn't do that anymore, that would be different.

• Ya.. but past defines a persons character n qualities... so past can't be neglected easily

• People can change though, and if she no longer slept around that would be a sign she's matured. The past is in the past, what someone does in the present effects their character as well. Character is not something that is defined by past actions alone. It changes as the person does.