Is he not interested in me?

I was going on a date with a new guy. He was all sweet and nice. After we are done with the movie, we started to talk and walk a litlle. I stop and answer his question and we are both laughing. Then we both kinda stop and he leans in to kiss me. He was so close and then his phone rang. He seemed mad and surprised at the same time. It scared me and I jumped. LOL. He answered his phone and it was friend of his. He grabbed my hand and held it which was sweet. He told his friend on the phone "I have to go... I am busy" then he hangs up. We both laughed a little to fill an awkward moment. My friends said he wasn't intrested in me because he answered his phone. But I just don't know. I think he wouldn't have tried to kiss me if he wasn't intrested. What you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey... his friends are more important to him than you right now. you are just dating, you are not even in a relationship yet. You give me a reason why he shouldn't answer the call?

And your friends are feeding you bullshit...

PS:- he is interested that's why he tried to kiss, no guy would try to kiss a girl they ain't interested in.

• All I am saying is that he is great guy... I can just tell!

What Guys Said 1

• Lol just because he answered the phone doesn't mean he's uninterested.

What Girls Said 3

• He is interested in you.

If he didn't pick up the phone, it would have been keep ringing...

• He is definitely into you, it could have been something bad. Don't worry.

• he's INTERESTED... he's SO IN LIVE WITH YOU. HE WANTS TO DO THINGS HE shouldn't WITH YOU.

• DESTINY BONJOVI REED!!!

• Yassss lolol

• i knew it... I AM PSYCHIC... lol