So I'm dealing with rejection how to just get over the saltiness?

So I told the guy that I have feeling for that I would like to grow closer with him and he reveals to me that he rather keep it casual and that he is not only visiting California but he is planning on moving there. Deep inside I was crushed and I just want to pull away at this point because I have feelings for him. Anyway I think that he has feelings for someone else in California because I seen the picture of the girl he put on his cover photo and she is in California. I feel kind of low at this point because I just feel like I was something to do till he gets his shit together. I'm trying to be optimistic and set my own ego aside and say he's doing what's best for him. I can't help to feel a little hurt. So how should I just let it go?

Most Helpful Guy

• Find a new man, there are millions of them around.

What Guys Said 3

• just let it go. move on. plenty of fishes in the ocean. keep your confidence high and keep movingforward

• It helps to think of the bad things and get angry

• i hope it eats you up.

What Girls Said 0