Girls, what would you do?

Ladies, if you like or are dating a guy, would you comment and like a bunch of his social media posts, or would you play it cooler?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Not at first - I'd only like what I genuinely liked. Though my last serious boyfriend was oddly concerned if I didn't like things he posted... So if I find out the guy gives a damn about it, I may be more flexible.

What Girls Said 6

• Why should you comment and like what you don't want to comment and like, and at the same time why shouldn't you comment and like what you're wanting to comment and like? I don't really understand the reason for you asking this! You're a grown up woman, and you can like or dislike things as you please.

• If you have nothing valuable to add, there was no need for such a sharp reply. Im entitled to ask questions for my own purposes as i see fit. Move along now

• Not too much. But show you are there but not right there constantly. One or two would be okay. Like Facebook and Instagram. Like a photo and one in a while comment. I don't really date but I think if there is couple of you two then comment and like to show acknowledgement.

• I will like it if I really really like the pic.
    Other than that no.

• I wouldn't because I dont care about stuff like that

• Maybe one or two but not all of them to the point of stalking lol

• Nope, you gotta still be an individual person, you can tell him he looks fit in real life instead