My boyfriend keeps pulling my hair. Should I break up with him?

My boyfriend keeps pulling my hair it fucking hurts. My hair falls out a lot after he pulls very hard on it. I told him a million times but he won't stop. He said he's just joking but I'm crying in pain lots of my hair fall out my hair is very weak from bleaching now he keeps pulling on it. No matter how much I scream and cry he won't stop! Should I break up with him over this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude has brain damage or something if he keeps doing it over and over to the point you lose it. You should move on.

• I can't handle this for the rest of my life for sure but is it a silly reason to break up? I mean I do love him but seriously.

• For about 3 months..

• It would be silly if it was say for a week but 3 months holy crap what is wrong with him?

What Guys Said 6

• Someone needs a good kick right in the balls!

• I'm afraid he would pull my hair harder after I kick his balls..

• Is he retarded?

Like is he literally stupid?

• He doesn't hve mental problem literally but I don't know why he won't stop pulling my hair hard and laughs and thinks it's funny.

• I think you should break up with him. If he really cared about you then he wouldn't hurt you like that on purpose

• He didn't think it actually hurt. He thinks I'm just overexagerrating things and overacting...

• Tell him if he doesn't stop you're leaving him, and then if he doesn't stop, leave him.

• yes, you can easily find a less stupid guy

• He's proceeding even after you're crying, yes you should break up

• Whenever I cry he said sorry he won't do it again then do it again after a few hours...

• And after a few hours on top of that... I'm a boy, but I wouldn't hesitate, and would just leave

What Girls Said 5

• This almost seems like borderline abuse. It seems like a small problem but if you are screaming and crying, and asked him to stop multiple times and he didn't then you should probably break up with him. This might also show you that he isn't a good listener in general

• He does stop after I cry then does it again after a few hours and thinks it's funny.

• That is definitely not okay. I think you should break up with him

• If it isn't part of rough sex, then yes break up with him.

• No it's not sex. He just does it whenever he has nothing to do and thinks it's funny.

• Is he mentally challenged?

• Yes!!!

• Ummm this is unusual. Do you guys argue when he does it? Or he just does it just do it. Does he do anything else to you that's abusive? Is he controlling in anyway? If so end it

• He just do it because he thinks it's funny and he enjoys doing it. Yeah sometimes he tickles me until I can't breath anymore or hit me real hard and laughs and thinks it's funny.

• Well my boyfriend & I play fight & he can go a little extreme to the point where he left multiple bruises on my body. Yes he felt really bad but he thought it was funny saying like you need to take it like a man. But since we were play fighting I didn't think nothing of it. Yeah it pisses me off when he goes overboard with it like punch me in my stomach to hard or puts me in this wrestling move & he is not letting me out of it. But it doesn't sound like you guys are play fighting though. I think he probably assumes that it doesn't hurt & your being overly sensitive about it. But I know you're not. You just really need to let him know to stop putting his hands on you or go a little easy on it.

• He thinks it doesn't hurt and ai'm just overacting but it does hurt... In fact my hair falls out. I'm okay with him poking me for fun but he goes very overboard with pulling super hard on my hair.