A girl at work I dated wanted to be friends, but now has asked me to her home to watch a movie, how will this pan out?

I was on a few dates with a girl from work, we were going fine and i was shocked when she told me she thought we were just friends. I then invoked the texting and email ban but did speak to her in work when i saw her. After 2 weeks of this i was surprised yesterday to get a text from her asking how i was and then if i fancied calling around next week to watch a movie. Am unsure if this is her regretting friend zoning me and go back to what we were or just to be good friends. I've never been to her home before and i don't think anyone else from work has either. When i get to her house should i just act cool, its up to her to chase now?

thanks but this is to her home

Most Helpful Guy

• Act cool. My advice, don't stress about it and IN NO WAY should you hit on her... SHE invited YOU so its up to her to make the move or not. You just go with the flow. I don't want to predict anything (cuz i will probably get it right) but just act cool and just flow with whatever happens. she said movie right? so go watch a movie... though you may end up making one yourselves lol...

What Girls Said 1

• Umm, she probably wants to go with you as friends.

What Guys Said 4

• I would go along with it, but do not expect anything to happen and go over there as if you two are only friends watching a movie together. The ball is in her court, it is up to her to make a move since she was the one to establish the "friends only" thing. If you made a move that would be douche-bag thing to do and may ruin your friendship. Anyway, go over there to watch a movie and see what happens.

• Anything can happen bro

• your gonna get laid lol

• Act cool, her house, her 'rules'
    watching a movie... cuddle cuddle?