Anyone that uses badoo and had any luck on it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dating sites is not for everyone and if you aren't decent looking already, but simply lacks confident and your also shy, then it's kinda hard to find someone. At least, that's what I have been hearing about them; from people who have actually tried it.

• well my problem is that i dont really meet guys at all... Im on badoo now and i have already gotten a lot of likes... but for some reason i stil dont have a date any time soon... so yeah.. i kinda need to know if it was the only one or if there are other people like me, lol

• i have concidered joining a popular gym where there is younger people... but i dont know..

• Yeah in snapfitness it's usually young people that joins

What Guys Said 5

• is that a place where you can buy stuff

• no luck (no pic)

• ugh... im starting to think i'll never find anyone in there... a lot of likes, but only 5% is attractive.. and no one messages me -.- advice? lol

• Yes two pics, one of my face and one of my whole body

• pretty good :)

• Thought was a movie app till i read the comments

• If it's letting you down that hard then it's a Badon't.

• it kinda isø.. :/ i dont know if its me or not.. lol

• Could be the user base in your area. Some of those apps don't have nearly as many users as they'd like you to believe plus the risk of scam artists and such.

• What is badoo?

What Girls Said 0