Girls, what is the best way for a boy to ask you out?

like how did a boy ask you out that you said yes and what helps you say yes in general?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• If you havnt known someone for a couple of months (like if u have knows this person for lets just say 3 weeks) dont ask them out because they dont know you well enough and u dont know hem well enough if u really love (or like) them and u since they love (or like) u back then follow ur gut and do what u think u should do. Buy this person flowers if u can and take them on a date or tell them u want to do something with them cuz ur bored and the person could think y'all r going to the beach when in reality y'all r going to the movies and u could ask her out there and when y'all get to the car surprise them with a bear and flowers it will take the breath out of her i promise i hope this helped :) xx

What Girls Said 9

• I'll go out with a guy if he's funny like one guys started to ask me about my favorite things from the get go he said" do you mind if I ask you what's your favorite color?" And so and so and I thought that was cute he's not cute but I did went out with him in a couple of date we remain friends but he's just to chubby for my taste

• Just say it straight up. Maybe it's cause relationships aren't a big deal to me but I hate that Hallmark romantic crap... It's just too cheesy and forced

• Tell me why he likes me first or is interested, it would make me feel much more confident and I'm more likely to say yes.

• If a guy gave me a necklace and he put it around my neck, i will say yes if he wants to go out anywhere. (:

• All I want is in person.

• If he just tell me directly.

• ask her out in person, but when u ask her out give her a rose. I think that's the most romantic thing a guy could do for a girl.

• I find it most attractive when guys suggest something they obviously have put a bit of thought into and think I will enjoy, one guy I dated was asking what kind of food I like the most and when I said Mexican he said 'I know a great Mexican place, we should go this weekend.' I liked his confidence. Even if you're not very confident, it's much more attractive to ask a girl out in person than online/through text. But pretty much, if she likes you she will probably say yes to just about anything :) good luck!

• I'm dating my boy best friend. He sang a song expressing his feelings for me in a way that's similar to both of us, that's the way he asked me out >.<