Is it ok to spend the night in the same room with a boyfriend you only started seeing?

I am 23 years old and have been seeing someone (only have been on 5 dates, but known him for 4 months).
He is going away for two days to play a baseball game and wants me to come with. Although we've already gotten pretty serious, I'm worried about what friends/family will think... My religious parents live on the other side of the country, but I live with family friends that will most likely tell them about me being gone for a night.

I want to know what the rest of you think, am I a slut if I go or should I just go for the day? I don't know what to say to the guy either. HELP

Most Helpful Guy

• No I think you're decent, 4 months is a long time, 5 dates is something too
    you're good to go

What Guys Said 2

• You're 23 so I think it's ok for you to spend the night with whoever you want to

• If you can handle it when he tries it on.

What Girls Said 2

• You're 23 AND you've been on a couple of dates already... Your parents really can't tell you what to do anymore and it seems like you know what you want.

• Doesn't sound slutty at all, sounds like you happen to be sharing a room with someone you're in a relationship with. Even if something did happen... at the end of the day you're 23 and it's your life :)