Is it immature to not want to date a woman because she's slept/dated your friends or people you know?

So I have an old high school fling who was dating and almost engaged to a friend of mine. She's been trying to contact me but it feels odd I've lost all attraction or feelings for her because I know the guy he's my friend. I've had this problem were I know a girl likes me but she's slept with some one I've known and it's a huge huge turn off. Wondering if it's a normal feeling I'm over reacting or lack of maturity. I like eating sausage I just don't like to see it being made sort of mentality.

Most Helpful Guy

• I didn't want to become a friend's new boyfriend in college because it seemed like she had a new boyfriend every quarter.

• I know those types crazy

• Are you gay? How does one convince himself that's a pretty specific thing to do. Not trying to come off as rude just windering.

• I'm actually convinced now that I'm a bisexual who was disgusted straight. Too many dick pics from gay guys who were interested. See girls, men have that problem with men too! Anyway, it was at a time when I was convinced if I believed something hard enough it was true.

What Girls Said 6

• It's not immature to lose attraction due to your given preferences.

Relax.

If you don't feel any attraction.. don't feel bad and force yourself into it.

• im the same way actually.. if a guy has slept with someone i know or a friend of mine i just can't date him or anything like that... so to me it makes sense...

• That seems perfectly reasonable to me.

• No that's the smart thing to do... I would never date a friends ex

• I'd say its normal, and very respectful towards your friends.

• I'd say it was pretty normal, especially given how committed she was to him

What Guys Said 2

• kinda of... personally i'd just don't care ;)

• Bros before hoes, breh

• It's pretty normal, don't worry about it