Would a guy like it if his girlfriend of 6 months sent him a postcard while she's on vacation? Or is that too clingy/dumb?

He lives with his dad temporarily so I'd be sending it to his household and he might see it but obviously it's a postcard and it'd be short and sweet like "hello from the east coast! Miss you!" -my name

I wouldn't even sign it "love" and I could take the "miss you" part out.

Is this a good idea? Do guys like this or is it weird since he is living with his dad right now who would get the mail? Would he think it's too clingy even if I'm only gone for one week?

Just wondering! Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't give a shit, tbh. I'm not really an attached person, so anything of the like (I miss you texts, postcards, letters, etc) are really more for her than for me. I'd play along for her, but I wouldn't be ecstatic (not that I'd be angry, I'm just proper indifferent about it).

What Guys Said 4

• That's neither clingy nor dumb. That's an incredibly sweet thing to do.

• do it, i woluld like it! it shows you care and are thinking about him

• I'd like it.

• Postcards are are nice touch in a relationship, and a lot more romantic than a text or an email. Definitely. You should go for it.

What Girls Said 2

• 6 months? I think it would be justified that you miss him. It's cute and thoughtful, but it's just a small gesture, so don't think about it too much... Just do it if you feel like it. Any guy who thinks that's too clingy is not worth your time.

• I'd say he'd love a post card. :)