So for a guy with 0 dating experience where do you suggest I start?

I have no dating experience whatsoever. I've started by having female friends and now feel comfortable talking to girls what's my next step?

Most Helpful Guy

• The hardest step for most guys =asking a girl out

• in my case it was me the one telling him to go out

• @kitty71 that's really sweet of you! Sometimes you have to drag the guy because he would not do it himself.

• U are correct

What Girls Said 2

• try to ask one of them out? you could get a hobby or volunteer somewhere and meet girls through there too?

• Ask one of those girls out.

• It's to awkward they only see me as a friend. I don't mind it so I'd rather start fresh with someone new.

• It's supposed to be awkward when you're new to it.

• Then "meet" a new girl somewhere (the gym, church, the mall) and ask her out. :) Even if it's just for coffee or something. Good luck.

What Guys Said 6

• just start asking them out to mutual gatherings. arrange a group visit to the cinema, or to a party. that way if they turn you down its not like you asked them out on a official date. if they accept, it gives you an extra chance to talk to them, and build up confidence to ask them out properly.

• Walking up to them and making some small talk, compliment them on something... ask them what they are doing, where she's from...

• Ask one of your female friends to do something alone with you at a set place and time. You might also need to actually say "would you like to do X, on Y, at Z as a date?"

• Get the confidence in yourself to ask one out and feel like you're capable in yourself.

• One of my friends? Or a new girl?

• First off I have no experience either but I suggest a new girl. It means you're really confident in yourself then.

• That's true and asking my friends would be awkward lol

• See if a friend can set you up. Then obviously there is the easier route and just try online dating.

• I'm trying but my profile is horrible lol. I'd prefer face to face

• That's true good point I'll ask for help.

• Keep us posted. Good luck and think positive.

• You're a girl though...