Girls, if a guy has self esteem issues would rather him fix himself or let you choose to help him or not?

I feel like I need completely fix my self esteem issues and I've missed out on amazing girls. Was I right in not pursuing them because of this or should I have asked them out then let them choose if they wanted to help me deal with the issues?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• You've gotta fix yourself. Otherwise low self esteem leads to terrible partners more times than not. Or else, getting s good person, but pushing them away with inappropriate demands on them - like them knowing how to fix you to begin with.

Partners are great for sharing life, but they aren't free therapists. Do the work, you'll feel better, have a clearer path and be stronger! Good luck!

• Thank you I know I need to do this I just don't k ow where to start.

• It's really hard to know, I understand. I liked cognitive behavioral therapy, personally. It helps you learn how to stop thinking so negatively.

What Girls Said 4

• Honestly, i think its a combination. It feels good to be able to help my man through an issue. It feels great to help build a better stronger man and boost his ego. I want to be seen as helpful and valuable to him and strengthen our bond. I want to be a part of the process. On the other hand, I do not like having to do all the work. He has to want it and work on it too. I can't and I don't want to carry a man. I'm looking for a future husband, not an adult child.

• I'm at a point where it's even difficult to show interest in someone romantically. So I really need to work on this.

• Good luck!!

• Your self esteem is your problem. Unless you'll meet a girl who will be willing to put up with it, you're on your own. And my advice would be to deal with it before you start a relationship, because you don't want to hurt someone you like. And believe me, you will.

• That was my thought but friends told me to date then let the girls decide.

• It all depends on the girl. Some girls are totally into helping others and sadly some can care less.

• How. Can you have self esteem issues you're freaking cute

• Omg thanks that's really sweet. I have trouble showing to. antic interest. I feel it's a fear of rejection and a feeling that the attention from me would be unwanted.

• Well don't be shy cause I'm sure you have girls behind you ,

• This made my day thanks 😊