Girls, If you are just waiting for someone better, would you do the followings to your current SO?

-texting him first everyday
-sending him nudes
-making times for him
-trying do things to please him
-dressing up as what he likes
-asking him for prom

• Yes
    13% (4)
  • No
    87% (26)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
I'm just asking this because my SO seems like she's looking for a better one but is doing things on the list :/

9

Most Helpful Girl

• I have an odd circumstance about how i ended up with my current boyfriend. I met him while i was thinking about breaking up with my ex. I felt guilty that I liked someone other than the person i was with. I decided to put in my best effort to try to make the relationship work and if i couldn't i would leave. I texted him every day, I made time for him, i tried to please him, I dressed as he liked. When he found out i had split feelings, he made me send, not nudes, but also not the most classy photos of myself to proove i would do something "just for him". I did. The problem is that he put in ZERO effort and treated me poorly even though i tried to treat him like a king. On top of that, we just weren't right for eachother. He straight up told me many times during the relationship that he didn't love me. Apparently he loved me only like the last month (was about a 4 month process of breaking up) I doubt it to be honest. He just wanted it his way. I had no incentive to stay and I had a lot of incentive to leave. SImple as that. Most situations are not like mine, but if she is putting in effort, then you should put in effort too. If you are insecure about how she feels, ask. Not only ask, but actively work on bettering yourself. Do it for yourself, but also, let her know that she is an inspiration to make yourself a better man.

What Girls Said 8

• No I wouldn't. If i was just waiting for some better guy to come along I'd tell my boyfriend and we would quit the relationship. In my opinion, that is the only decent thing to do. Staying and pretending makes you an inconsiderate egocentric *insert curse word*.

• I would never send a guy nudes unless he was my husband, but would do the rest even if we weren't serious

• Am I his girlfriend or his personal slave? Please.

• no I would not

• I wouldn't be with someone if I'm still looking that's just wrong

• No nudes whatsoever

• IF i may ask. why are you still with her if you think that she is waiting for someone better?

• Personally I wouldn't, but you'll find that most people are selfish a lot of the time
    If you think she doesn't appreciate you talk to her and give her a chance
    Otherwise leave her so you can find someone who wants you for you