Girls do you sometimes "test" guys or your boyfriend? Was what I did bad or no, be honest? How would you ladies react to it?

Last night i was at a party without my girlfriend (been together for 2 years). So her friend was there and came up to me and asked "how do i look?" i said good. Then she said "what is your favourite part about my dress?", so i just said everything. Then finally she was like "noo, be specific, what do you like about it?", i just said everything is equally nice. I finished off with telling her she looks, and that was it. So my girlfriend called me today and asked me how the party went and if everything was good. I said it was ok. Then she was like "so who did you talk to?" so i told her that girl and some other people, so before we closed the phone she told me "do you want to say any final things about what happend at the party?" I told her no.

SOO it came to my attention that this could be a "test" and when i was talking to her, i didn't think of telling her about the other girl. So what do you think of it? I think it's a test and was what i did bad?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you did anything wrong, and its pretty pathetic that you're girl cannot trust you and has devolved to playing childish games. This is a trap, because what are you to say? if you said she looks bad-- you fail if you say she looks good you fail too... personally I wouldn't have cared if I was her.

• good comment. Well i'm assuming she is testing me unless her friend was trying to hit on me, which i don't think OR another friend could of told her.

• Poor guy... lol stuck in the middle of a cross fire.

• yuup :/ I'm thinking just asking her... why was she asking me that

What Girls Said 1

• I'm too old to be testing my boyfriend. I should be able to trust him to go out have a good time and not worry if he is up to something. If I can't trust him then he probably isn't the right guy for me. It just that simple.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes it was a test. You did nothing wrong but her friend probably bigged it up as if you were flirting. You don't need that trouble. Finish with her. She's a minefield.