Guys, would you not date someone just because they dress diffrently?

I have a few other examples on my page on polyvore if you want more examples it won't let me link ut my user is gothicanimelove and it says im a member of the fairytail guild

16

Most Helpful Guy

• That really elegant, shows you have good taste

What Guys Said 15

• I do like a woman who dresses well, and a woman with some style definitely increases my attraction for her, but it's not a huge factor. I can always teach her how to dress well if it comes down to it.

Fashion and style is also pretty subjective. Pretty much the only rule you NEED to follow is wear clothes that fit. Does matter if you're fat or skinny, wearing clothes that are too big will make you look very sloppy and unattractive.

• Provided you do not look like a tracksuited slob ( lots of them round my way... yuck !!) then you will have no problems. It's not what you wear , but the shit social climate nowadays , boys / men are conditioned by the " media " to believe they are disgusting , creepy perverts just for being male & that they must NEVER approach any girl / woman as this is harassment... just read this blog post , as this the REAL problem.edumckaytion.com/blog/men-notice-women-anymore/

• The only reason I wouldn't date a woman because of her dress would be if she dressed like a slut or goth. Other than that anything is fine, even scuba-gear.

• Define "differently". Different to whom, to what?

• there's a link if you click on the pink words to an outfit

• I'd be fine dating someone who dressed like that. I think the reason you haven't been asked out is because your age. these opportunities come more when you are older. Then decline a bit later on.

• That outfit is realy sluty i like it

• Why are you waiting to be asked out? Try asking out a guy yourself. This whole conception that guys should always make the first move is the reason that many guys and girls are single.

• I would totally ask a guy out however that wasn't the question i was wondering if why a guy has never asked me out is because wear i live i dress uniquly compared to the norm here

• not really unless a girl dresses like a guy. then it would just be weird.

• Style is important but your dress doesn't look bad to me at all.

• That's a cute outfit. I expected something like a fursuit or something.

• Fun I think

• I like girls that dress like that, and, guys will stick just about anything.

• I wouldn't really say that's "different"

• Um were i live it is i live in a small farming town and everyone dresses like cowboys

• So then it really just depends where you live, eh?

• If I think it looks like attention seeking I won't date them.

• yeah i wouldn't want to be seen in public with someone that dresses like that