I cheated on him. now what do I do?

my boyfriend was gone for more than two months and i figured i would never see him again since he had never texted or called me anymore. clayton asked me out a week after and i said yes. and the next week nick comes back to school and sees him kiss me. so now he and all his friends think im a cheater because i didn't know he was coming back. i told him that since he didn't text me over the whole time he was gone, i figured he was not coming back and that we were done. he says i neglected him too? what do i do?

Most Helpful Girl

• These hoes ain't loyalllll

• lol they overplayed that song XD

What Guys Said 5

• why didn't you ask him if you guys were over or not? that is really messed up. you should have made sure that you guys were done before you moved on. You did kind of cheat, even though he did not contact you for months. you could have contacted him as well. it is not just a one way street

• Should have broke it off with him first you are a cheater.

• if you were ok to date so close after him "disappearing" you probably didn't love him much anyway, so i suppose it doesn't really matter

• I fucking hated him tbh. but he's one of the really popular guys at school so now EVERYONE knows.

• Even if he didn't respond, you should have texted him that it's over.
    The fact that you said nothing just makes you a cheater.

• I'm not saying that I'm not a cheater. I'm just asking what to do

• And women call men cheaters...

• don't take it out on me lol. :D I don't think men are cheaters. they just ALL get a bad reputation if one is. tbh I feel sorry for men because they have no say in what women think about them.

• true.

• Just sayin'

What Girls Said 3

• It's high school. If he's not texting you and he's not in school for two weeks that's grounds for an unspoken mutual break up.

• Well, it sounds like your relationship with Nick is pretty much over at this point. He didn't contact you for two months and then, instead of trying to contact him to see what was going on, you moved on to someone else so you are both at fault here. I mean, if you still want to be with each other I suppose you should just sit down and talk about it. Open and honest communication is important.

• but I did try to contact him. every day.

• thank you.

• You're welcome. Best of luck to you.

• Well you've made your bed now lie in it. That's very unloyal of you even if he didn't text you. Where did he go? Maybe he wasn't able to text you? You should have tried to call or text him. Don't just assume he just left.

• he went to San Francisco. and I did try to text him. I called him every night and left a goodnight message and snapchatted him and everything. I asked his best friend why he wasn't responding to my texts and he said that nick was responding to his. and please don't just assume that I'm unloyal or a cheater.

• Well now all that's left is for you to try to talk it out with him. And if that doesn't work well then move on.

• thank you. <3