Girls, i've narrowed it down to two things for a first date; would you rather go to a theme park or a regular park on the first date?

• Theme park
    71% (27)
  • Regular park
    29% (11)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
Note: this poll determines what I'm doing on Saturday

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Regular park.

Less distractions , much less noise.
    I am more tuned into the person and what they are saying.
    If we hit it off well... a theme park would be a great choice of a second date.
    A theme park is more like a fun activity but in my opinion doesn't give you as much 1 on 1 face to face talk with that person of interest.

• The thing is, that we've been talking forever (6 months) and I'm just taking her on a date now.

• Oh ok well theme park in that case since u both are familiar with each other

What Girls Said 12

• I've gone to regular parks on first dates before. It low pressure, free, promotes talking, and can lead to other activities if you really click.

• Theme park, I love them.

• Theme park would be good for a later date, regular park is perfect for first as you can get to know each other without distractions

• theme park but no roller coaster or other scary rides.

regular park if there's a lake and you can rent a boat

• Theme park seems fun, you get to show her your fun side, without pressure. And you get the chance to win her stuffed animals which most girls always love ;)

• Theme park because then you guys can still talk while waiting in line for rides and then also have fun and have something to talk about if needed!

• regular park for first date, theme park late... I guess you went to the theme park though

• I prefer a theme park

• Theme parks occupies you with a lot of things. It really does help take away awkward situations

• theme park can keep me interested the whole time

• Theme park, less chance of silent moments but still enough time to talk

• Theme park! You can tell a lot about a person based on what they wanna do there :)