Thoughts about a total stranger 45 year old (man) asking a 20 year old girl to a wedding?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, it just depends on well you know the guy
    you are legal age at 20 but this guys a stranger
    i would think you would want get to know him better
    before just going to wedding with him ,

• That's what she wanted...(to get to know him better) but, it caught her off guard... and now she regrets her answer more then anything... she spoke with him once after he asked... but, didn't get to say all she wanted... and she wants to get to know him,.. and go out with him. What should she do?

• Yeah i suggest writing the letter to him
      so this guy asked this girl to wedding and
      she said no but why would he get upset
      or mad over something so silly that's the
      way i see things... I know if any girl was
      trying to get hold of me i would want know
      some men whose older get wrapped up in
      work, some go out to get a few beers after
      work than come home and go to bed..
      I know this girl Samantha Martin i really
      cared so much for her and we met from
      Golivewire but she would do all kinds of
      things to hurt me and pretended she had babies
      i found that site by accident and didn't realize
      it was for younger and college people but i
      forgive her but did delete all my accounts on there.

• Thank You for Mho :)

What Guys Said 5

• if da 20 yo gal agrees... it's ok

• Two words: "predator" and "prey".

• okay! You don't know that! Don't go judging people before you know them!

• You're naive, he'll seem like the nicest guy in the world to begin with, but you'll get manipulated and used. I don't care though. Have fun.

• He has guts but I think she'll say no

• She did... but, it caught her off guard... and now she regrets her answer more then anything... she spoke with him once after he asked... but, didn't get to say all she wanted... and she wants to get to know him,.. and go out with him. What should she do?

• Try to find him and explain what happened before he moves on

• total stranger?

that's a bit too much. Considering it may be their first outing.

• ROFL, I'm so sorry. Whatever she does, she should definitely not marry him. He's going to treat her like crap once they get married. He's going to think he's completely superior to her, making her feel like dump her your entire life. ROFL, how dare he take advantage of a young girl like that. Dear God, I hope I wasn't too late it sending this message.

• Ha! Yeah! Well, Iv been trying to get in touch with him... because he didn't seem that way! A lady (in her 50s) who I worked with! And another lady who I worked with said he was a creeper! Because they met him as well... they thought it was sweet! And that I should try to get in contact with him.

• If you're truly interested, then go for it. But he grew up in a different era than you. The era he grew up in, most men looked down on girls. He will seem nice before marriage. But as soon as you marry him, he will end up being the complete opposite, abusive and condescending. It's up to you if you want to take the risk. You have been warned.

What Girls Said 5

• Usually if a guy is trying to date far younger then it is because women his age know better than to put up with his crap. Fact is that a 20 y/o does not have the same amount of life experience as a 45 y/o.

• (laughing)
    I date many older men and am used to random strangers approaching me.

I agree to a date if I am MUTUALLY physically attracted and say "no offence but..." when I am not.

• Playy boy.

• I can't say anything since I don;t know them personally. Sometimes people do fall in love with people way younger and older than them. Before, this was the norm.

• like to get married?