What does it mean if someone says you act like a slut?

My boyfriend told me that i act like a slut unconsciously without knowing & he said that i dont realize it & thats why his friends including himself & his stepfather see me as one. So what does that mean, & what signs does a girl do unconsciously that will make a guy look/percieve her as a slut/hoe? pls explain i need all help & answers !!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Ew. It means it's time to find a new boyfriend who's not such an ass. Who says that to their girlfriend? And his step dad? How gross is that? That man is old enough to be your father and he's looking at you that way. What kind if example is that for his son?

There's zero problems with you. The problem is with tweedle dad and tweedle dum.

What Guys Said 3

• What he probably means is that you send out signals that you are sexually available, which you are not because you have a boyfriend.
    Perhaps you just enjoy the male attention that such behaviour attracts?

• Could u explain a little more, by the way great answer ! 👌

• What body language says fuck me?

• @Asker to answer the body language question I would recommend that you go to Google Scholar and look up a couple of papers that have been written on the subject. Whole books have been written.
      I found it a useful way to read whether or not a woman was interested.
      For example, if a woman who is seated points her pussy in the direction of the man with whom she is talking (legs together or not) she is interested. If the pussy is pointed away, no soup for you (to borrow a line from Seinfeld).

• I am sure that person is drunk.

• It means you come across as easy.

What Girls Said 5

• Look at your name on here for instance. That can be taken as a slutty innuendo. My boyfriend had said the same thing to me when we first got together. The way I talked, dressed, flirted, etc. I didn't realize I was doing it and it really pissed me off because he is the only the second man I have slept with. However, upon taking in what he said to me, I took a step back and observed from the sidelines. I realized how flirtacious I was being. I started dressing more conservative. I stopped talking to the numerous "guy friends" I had because I realized that once I stopped flirting with them (even though nothing was going on) they stopped speaking to me entirely. There's a lot a girl can do to be considered skanky. And honestly, I was top of the line. I was giving the wrong impression to absolutely everybody I have ever spoken to. The way people look at me now and the way people looked at me back then is a complete 100% difference. Start looking at the little things you do. Even though you don't think they are skanky doesn't mean they aren't. Take it from someone who everyone thought was a slut just a short four years ago.

• u sound real emotional..

• damn thats crazy

• Well.. That's life. Maybe your boyfriend is seeing the same qualities in you and that's why he said what he did.

• thats so fucking rude... i dont know how you can act like a slut unconsciously. maybe its the way you sit. I don't know.

• he's probably just an idiot.

• True. & he's so insecure tooo

• Insecure people dont need to have any say on you -_-

• Exactly praise the lord !! 🙌👆👏👼

• (smiling)
    I am a very openly sexual person who has worn the "slut card" for most of my life and STILL sees nothing wrong with sex

That "others" do is THEIR problem :P
    Peace xo

• Flirting I guess.