Did I screw up my chances with this guy?

This guy and I have been friends for almost two years now and recently we both have started to have feelings for one another. Anyways, I wanted to hang out with him but I have a friend who doesn't like me being with him (she thinks he's weird). Anyways she suggested we hang out in a group in case he tried to do "anything" to me (get physical). Anyways, anytime when we would hang out as a group she would treat him like shit and be a total bitch to him. Every single time. I didn't even get a chance to talk to him properly and personally because of all the nonsense that happened. It was so bad. Anyways, I texted him if he wanted to meet up (me and him alone) and he didn't respond. Another time I told him I was going to the beach and if he wanted to come with me and again he didn't reply. I feel so frustrated because I feel like our relationship went downhill because of those sour encounters. I really want to rekindle it iut I feel like it's too late... he lost interest. What do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell your friend to stop acting like a bitch to him, ask her to apologize to him, explain to him that you like him or want to be firends or whatever. Then all you can do is find out his response

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• "Show me who your friends are to tell you who you are"
    She probably assumed that you are not that different from your friend. If I were you I would talk to my female friend about her rude behavior towards him and then I'd try to explain things to my male friend.
    As for why she does it, she is probably jealous of your relationship with him.