Is it a big deal?

Accidentally liking your ex's photo on instagram? Will you treat it as a big deal? This morning, I just suddenly liked the photo of a girl that broke my heart. Maybe now she thinks that I still want her. I didn't unliked it. It will get awkward though.

Most Helpful Guy

• nope, not a big deal. i mean a like doesn't really say anything on it's own!

What Girls Said 3

• You liked the 'photo', but that doesn't mean you still want her. Just act like nothing happened (I know it's hard to, because I did the same thing a few years ago and tried to act nonchalantly but every time he's around I can't think about anything but the photo that I accidentally liked. But.. we have to) But if anyone brings up that subject just quirk an eyebrow and say, 'Oh, that? It was an accident. Why do you ask?' Be sure to sound convincing though. :)

• It's a little weird you're still connected to your ex on social media.
    But it can give her the wrong idea.

• Eh just unlike it. But I accidentally followed my "ex boyfriends" girlfriend on Instagram.

What Guys Said 2

• No big deal dude you have a life... one like won't change this.

You yourself are making this sound like a big deal!

Though she broke your heart, why should you care what she thinks?

Live in the present bro

• Yeah dude, It seems like I made it as a big deal. But as you say, live on the present. I just still care even though I'm pretending I'm not.

• You should probably move on... You won't get anything by recalling the past

I know its easier said than done! But I hope u are strong for that.

• You are overthinking this way too hard