Girls, why u block guys? Why some girls did that? If u didn't like to talk with guys then why didn't tell him that u don't want to talk with him?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't block, I don't like blocking people. I just simply ignore then.

What Girls Said 7

• I blocked a guy I knew in person because he wouldn't leave me alone. He texted me on iMessage, whatsapp, Viber, etc. even though I told him that I didn't want to talk to him. I tried to be nice and just keep talking to him, but I realized that I can't do that forever so I blocked him.. and changed my number.

• U r correct... But maximum girls r disgusted... Now I'm understood about girls.. OK..
      Thanks..

• No worries!

• i Actually tried this recently. A guy starts writing me out of no where.
    I actually CAN say no, the problem is that many guys need an explanation WHY they can't write you.
    They can't just accept it Andreas deal with that, they need to argue And fight - sometimes it's just so much easier to just click " block".

• If u like chatting , u chatted with a guy.. U know about him... U enjoyed the chat & suddenly block him...
      Maximum girl did that.. U r correct in yourself... That when guys disturbed u & u block them...
      Its not happen with me.. The girls want to see my face... I showed her , she want to watch the video , I sent her... She enjoyed my texting... & after that suddenly block me.. If u r not Interested then tell me that u didn't like to talk with me... But girls can't do that...
      Cheater girls...

• Because if he is being an annoying perverted fuck, time to say ADIOS MOTHA FUCKA.

• If u didn't want to understood the person , u r anony in ur hole life.. If u want to know about him then he will be a good person & not be anony at else...

• The only time I block without saying anything is if they talk about sending me nasty pics.. Or talks in a disrespectful way.

• OK. & in texting? Now I'm totally turns off.. Its just a bull shit..

• No I would not block him then

• Thanks..

• I always start by telling him and giving constant warnings.. After a while, enough is enough

• Its. good.. But maximum girls just disgusted... If she was not interesting in me then why she doesn't tell me.
      But u r correct.

• For me, I would get to scared when it would start getting serious, and they would ask me to hang with them in person. Just personal problems though.

• Well yeah they will do it, but if the guy continues to talk to her even when said do not talk to me then she will block him.

• No... There was no warnings... I know she like to being talking with me.. After few minutes they just block me.. Its just disgusting for me.. Why?

• You didn't say nothing out the way or anything she just blocked you? For no reason. That is strange.