Have you ever dated someone and totally regretted it almost right away?

Can be any reason or excuse you want. I almost asked someone out then learned she had kids... really hard for my situation. but ya... anyone regret it? What did you do after? Dump him/her? Pursue it further? Get married? etc

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes! I dated someone because they were shy and got up the courage to ask me out and I couldn't say no. I spent the next 6 months trying to break up with him while he only fell deeper and deeper in love with me. I dumped him and he fell apart. Bad for both of us, I wasted time and he got hurt.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes! Its complicated... Even though I liked that guy when we dated, I kept feeling that something was not right... like I shouldn't be dating him. Only went out with him twice.

• Yeah I've done it before. We were good friends & I thought why not date a good friend of yours? What could go wrong, he liked me so why not. He was okay looking but I overlooked that. We dated for like 2 weeks then I realized I didn't really liked him. He wasn't the kind of boyfriend I wanted. He was more friend material than boyfriend material. Then I just broke up with him.

What Guys Said 0