So my girlfriend has no job, is not in school, and recently evicted from her place. She has a good heart, but how much should I weigh the other stuff?

Little background, girl I've been dating has some serious personal life issues. She was just evicted after several complaints from neighbors, sits around all day everyday since she has no job or school and then demands "facetime" for hours! For me as a career guy I dont have, nor do I really want to devote that excessive amount of time facetimeing and talking 4-5 a day. When I say this she responds by saying I'm not showing interest. I feel she has all the time in the world to just sit around and make up relationship drama. She has a good heart and from what I can see a decent person, but how concerning is the other things I mentioned?

Most Helpful Girl

• Dump her ass. Don't be fooled by her game. She is looking for a sugar daddy. The most charming sweet seeming people sometimes are the most manipulative. This ho is looking to cash out. She is a grown woman, responsible for her life but she does not want to work or look for a job and was so bad to her neighbors that she got evicted. She knew she could do that because she figured Daddy Warbucks would cash her out and save her. You might be fooled but I am not. I see hoes like this daily and as a woman I see through other women's game. You can receive it or not but I'm telling you like it is.

A woman who doesn't have a rich boyfriend she wants to mooch off of isn't going to be so egregious to her neighbors that she gets evicted because she knows she has to depend on herself to have a place to lay her head. Apparently she knows she has someone who may bail her out so she doesn't care. Please recognize these warning signs and do not be fooled by her wiles. She is looking for a come up. You better make sure you use condoms and they aren't being poked with holes when she spends all day in your house Bc this is the type of chick who will get pregnant to trap you.

I don't know if you consider yourself rich, but I can tell you that you look like caviar to an unemployed moocher.

• you make a good point. On her last complaint she was given the opportunity to not get kicked out if she had no complaints for 3 months. She got her next one in 6 days. As if she didn't care. she does have two kids with two different dads and get some money from each. She says she has that thing inside that keeps from getting pregnant. I would agree she is def not the most ambitious person and is putting major pressure to move fast or move in.

• Run!!! Run now!!! Ditch her before you become baby daddy #3. This girl ain't shit. You're a successful guy with your shit together, what made you start dating and continue a relationship with her? by the way I will bet $10 she is lying about birth control. She ain't on that shit. She'll be getting mani pedis with the child support money from you next If y'all stay together. Just being honest because I don't like seeing decent men get used by hoes

• i agree with everything said here. Just... RUN

She's looking to exploit you, and i'll bet 10 bucks that either the protection is a flat lie, or she's going to remove it without informing you and suddenly get really sensual and intimate.

So just do the world a favor, and dump her sorry ass. She doesn't deserve you!

What Girls Said 5

• If a person is someone that gets evicted because of neighbor complaints, they're not someone you want to be with. I think you just got a new work project and don't have time for people outside of work if you know what I mean...

• dump her.. she is a virus.. a parasite.. she is a lice.. :P run for your life dude..

• How long has the been going on?

If it's been going on for a long time, perhaps you should re-evaluate things.
    If not, maybe she is just lonely and thinks talking to you is the only way to fill the void. You can try and help her with the search.

• It sounds like she might just be bored. Hopefully she is currently looking for work and that will help her to keep busy. I can understand why it can be frustrating as you sound very busy. Even if she just volunteered it might help give her something to do.

• Have you tried to talk to her about it?

What Guys Said 4

• Sounds as though this woman is bad news. If you are foolish enough to marry this woman, or just invite her to move in, you will be importing her shit into your life.
    I can guarantee you that her plan will be to move in with you.
    About what did her former neighbours complain? Whatever it was, do you want that under your roof?
    She will be a drain on you and drag you down into the gutter with her.

• I think you deserve better, you should find a more ambitious woman
    She needs to take life more seriously and work work work

She needs to understand that you still have a job and won't throw that away, just because she hasn't got one and is bored because of that

• Contributing to society is part of a person's character. If she selfishly only spends time making herself happy she doesn't sound like a good person. An okay person maybe. But not good per se.

She's a ho. Girls feel entitled to free shit cuz they're girls. The question is can you get a hotter ho?

• She is a parasite. You're asking my opinion, but I think you already know this.