What does it mean if she stares but runs away?

I know there's a chance she likes me. But she runs away if I say something to her. Either Hi, How are you? If a group of us are talking, I will ask her directly something and she will get up and leave. but from a distance she keeps looking at me. I even tried a staring contest with her but she just stares and I feel so awkward now. Is this even a normal situation? I've never encounterd this before.

• She hates you
  • She likes you
  • That's so weird
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

• She feels you are strange in her own way and she... Runs away at every chance for even a romance.
    If she really liked you, she would be showing you a sure sign, not purposely letting you see her run like a scared hare.
    Good luck. xx

What Girls Said 2

• You probably fart silently, such a low pressure you don't even feel it, it just oozes out your butthole and into her nose. And trust me, it stinks.

Do better or she's gonna find someone else.

• When I like someone, I ignore them. I'm sure there's other girls like this out there. She won't hate you for greeting her but you have to be charming and confident, not awkward yourself. Try not to show that you stumble is all.

What Guys Said 3

• You motivate her...

• She likes you but is embarrassed to be caught staring

• She probably really likes you and is to shy to think clearly around you. I went out with a girl like that in highschool but nothing came of it. They warm up quickly if your nice to them. It also sounds like Hinata from Naruto and that turned out great.