What should I do for a first date?

She seems too nervous around me but I think she wants to go out. What makes a good date? Food and movies or is that too corny for 25 year olds?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey, well firstly don't go to the movies. Sitting in a dark room for 2 hours not talking is not a great way to get to know someone. Dinner is okay i suppose but then half the time your chewing and can't answer questions straight away... and if you are having burgers or something then you might end up with ketchup all over your face, plus with the dinner comes the whole 'who pays what conundrum'. I think drinks are the way to go. Whether its some drinks at a nice bar or a coffee at a cute little coffee shop, its easier, cheap and a conductive environment to get to know someone in.

• I don't think she's a drinker there.

What Girls Said 4

• Not movies, dinner so you can spend time talking and getting to know eachother :D

• Not the movies, it's really awkward sitting still for hours not talking to someone you don't know! Something casual like a coffee or a drink so you can chat and get to know each other without there being any pressure is good for a first date.

• Food and a movie is never too corny! But a movie you can't always get to know each too well for a first date.
    The first date with my other half we went for a meal and drinks. This gave us a chance to really chat about things and get to know each other.

• It is not too corny. However I'd recommend you to go to a coffeehouse.

What Guys Said 4

• I think everyone of all ages does that you can't go wrong thats what I did as well at 25

• Corny dates mean corny guys. You gotta be exciting. If you take her to many different places, she'll subconsciously believe that since she's constantly moving from place to place, she spending a lot of time with you. Basically you can trick her brain into thinking she's spent all day with you in only a couple of hours. And that will subconsciously imply intimacy. There's lots of guides out there in the PUA websites. Any advice here from girls would be a waste of time.

• It depends on how long you've been seeing her
    If not very long... DO NOT go to the movies, you are quiet there and don't talk, therefore it's harder to get to know one another

Food part is okay, get a drink somewhere and get to know eachother

• Be yourself.
    Get to know her.
    Have fun! :)