Do you regret not telling that girl or guy you liked them?

Do you regret not telling someone that you liked that you liked them?
Like you considered asking but you never did or you were about to but someone beat you to it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I did. And now I think I changed my position.

The only girl I ever told that I loved her, I regret it now. But I also think that it had to be done. If I hadn't done it, I would be regretting not telling her even more.

Either way, now I logically know without that much doubt what I should have done to be happier and have a better life.

The girl in high school? I wish I fucked her. Do I wish that I told her that I really liked her and that I was in love with her and that I wanted her to be my girlfriend? No. I wish that I never talked to her. I wish I had different and better friends.

What Girls Said 4

• im considering it currently, but too scared.

• If i like someone i always let them know. Lifes far too short to not tell people what you think of them, besides you never know if it's the last chance you'll have to tell them :-)

• Not really lol I haven't had a good experience with that yet.

• Regret telling them yes

What Guys Said 3

• I don't like to contemplate of what should have been or could have been and hence I'm usually very spontaneous in asking someone out. I have been rejected many times for it, but I have also gone on many dates because of it. I guess what I am saying is that it's always better to know than not all to do...

• No, at least not, but I do regret not doing something a long time ago.

• Yes, she left school before I could say it.