We haven't seen each other in two weeks, should I say something or just let it be?

Question says it all but basically I have been seeing this guy for 6 months and we aren't exclusive or anything but we haven't seen each other in two weeks - should I say something to him about it or should I just let it be?

Most Helpful Guy

• let it be. If he hasn't tried to make an effort to see you then he doesn't really care.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Eeeee. I'm so sorry you're in such a difficult situation. I would def say something since it's bothering you. If he's going to move on from you, he needs to at least own up to it.

• Have you been texting in between? Who has been doing most of the initiating? If he has been arranging most dates then it's probably time you ask him to hang out.

• So far I've been doing more of the initiating - we have been texting but it doesn't have the same feeling as previous ones

• Okay I see. Well maybe it's time to back away then for a while. Sometimes guys need time to chill out and get their thoughts together so the best thing is to just give him space if you have been the one doing a lot of the work. Hang in there girl and do something fun with your friends.

• make a rule to yourself - stop initiating texting him at all for 2/3 weeks. let the only contact be started by him and take a while before you text back.

that way if he wants you he'll come running and perhaps he'll do more to keep you

if you've been seeing him 6 months and your unhappy with the no label thing I think you need to tell him and discuss it and work out if its worth your own heartache

• what relationship are you in? how far you live away from each other?

• We haven't established a relationship, he doesn't want labels, we live about 30 minutes from each other

• Why do labels matter?

• I don't care about the label, I just want it to be monogamous