Would you date a guy that keeps going back to his online dating profile?

I've been talking to a guy I met online for 4 months now, we've been on 5 dates. He's always online, I actually created a fake account and contacted him... he pretty much insists he doesn't have a girlfriend and he wants to have a little bit of fun before committing to someone. We are both 24.

He keeps telling me I'm everything he wants... smart, beautiful, kind, funny, and independent. He is also making a lot of plans for "us" for the future, like dates, getaways, activities, etc. We have kissed and hugged pretty passionately, but he insists he doesn't want to get into my pants, and we are not girlfriend and boyfriend yet. Thus guy doesn't have many girls as friends, and is kind of unpopular with the ladies apparently.

you guys, I'm so confused. I need your opinions and advice real bad. I want to move on to something else either with him or someone else. Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• You only went on 5 dates? That would be a greater concern. The way you transition is firstly Dont be physical until he establishes what type of relationship you have. Then start a casual conversation but do NOT ask him question after question. You are not a nag or desperate. You simply tell him what you want and need in a relationship. "Right now i want a guy who i have steqdy weeke d olabs with. I want a man who calls the day after a date. I want a man who isn't looking on line for his nect date because he knows its with some one great already. ME!" and then ask him whathe is looking for. Ask him how he feels about your wants and needs. After an exchange of ideas and not a simple grilling session, then tell him you think he's great but you dont want to settle for less. Tell him you are open to him being this person but you do want what you want. If he follows threw then you'll have it. Or he may just say he's not into that. In ehoch case he may walk away. Either way, this sort of structured conversationqtion where he doesn't feel attacked, interrogated or pressured to say the right thing, you are more likely to get honest answers. Good luck

What Guys Said 3

• That means he's not really content with you

• He's lying so, let him go :/

• You should dumb him quick, not cuz of him but because of you, if you are neurotic enough to create a fake account to contact him then do yourself and him a favor and end it.

I keep of feel scared for the guy you end up with though, I've seen girls like you before, driving by people's work to see if the car is there and all sorts of weird stalkerish stuff, but it's ok for girls to do, when guys do it it's instantly dealing with the police and restraining order.

What Girls Said 7

• 5 dates isn't much for 4 months. Have the exclusive talk? If that goes well ask him what he's going to do about his profile

• i will NEVER date this type of guy... he isn't the serious type

• Never. He's playing around.

• Just simply tell him that you understand that you guys are not official in the relationship stage but if you guys ever become a couple that you want to know that you can be able to trust him and not be worried about what he might be doing when you aren't around.

• he's full of shhhittt.
    Leave him alone.

• he's not fully content with you. ..

• If you want something serious, I don't think he's the guy