Guys, is this a relationship or a friends with benefits or something else?

My so called boyfriend and i have been dating for 6 months now. I feel at times he doesn't really like me the way i do for him. He will make me jealous or it seems like he loves to boost his ego... He talks about how he sees hot girls and how they match his checklist... He makes fun of my talent but he calls it criticism... While others have said im a good dancer. We meet we end up everytime doing sexual stuff.. But he never reciprocates the favour of going down on me but just fingers me... Why? ... Is this. Does he not like me? We spend time together and its great. When im with him he is busy looking at other girls and will just stare. He has left me at times to say hi to his friends... But never introduced me to them? ... They come and say hi and it seems like they know his character. I have asked him does he like me and he will be like why do u habe to ask that. He does not believe in giving me gifts he says but gives me his time. My friend said well i give u my time too. How does that show that he cares? ... He will ask me to cook this and that meal but really he says if i want something to ask. Why should i ask? This becomes very frustrating!!! ...

6

Most Helpful Guy

• He obviously doesn't respect you. If you really want to bother with him then you need to give him something to respect. That means don't be a push over. If he is looking at other girls tell him if he likes them he can have them but not you, if he doesn't care then he doesn't care about you and you need to leave him. Personally I think this guy obviously doesn't look at you as anything but a fling, I would think that he would treat you better if he saw you as a friends with benefits because he isn't really even treating you like a friend. It sounds like he is just using you.

What Guys Said 5

• He is a user, and you are an enabler... let him go girlfriend you deserve better... you deserve the best... you deserve... a good man who makes you feel the opposite of what you feel...

• Im so hooked on to him though

• Then like Usher said U got I bad... he is little your own personal brand of heroine, and at some point, either you kick your nasty habit, or let it destroy you, and if you go tumbling down the rabbit hole Alice, in love with the Mad Hatter just know, he may ruin your heart for the true love of your life... he May...

• It doesn't sound like friends at all. He won't go down on you because he's one of the very rare guys that think its gross. It isn't you. He's using you just for sex, he's not a friend in any way

• Run he is not for you. That is not friends with benefits he is using you!

• leave him while you have the strength.

• You are easy and guaranteed for him
    change that

• How can he tell... I could always walk away