I just scored a date with this girl but?

I'm 20 and i just found out she's 16. wouldn't even have guessed it. She looks older. she's in 11th grade and I've been graduated for a couple of years.. Is it a lost cause already? Should i go on this date?

I live in florida, legal consent is 16.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you lives in the states I wouldn't recommend it. Dating is harmless but once you wanna do intimate like kiss and of course sex then it all bad. So why date so it can lead to legal trouble.

What Girls Said 2

• 16 year old girls vs 20 year old boy are pretty similar in level of maturity (on average). Just date her!

• No. isn't that illegal? It certainly is a bit unusual.

What Guys Said 5

• No it's not a lost cause and sure go on the date! Unless you are looking for a physical relationship then it might be a lost cause depending on age of consent wherever you are

• I live in florida, legal consent is 16.

• Ah well sure. If you like the girl go out for a date. 4 years is not that much of an age difference.

• If that was the age of consent, then why did you even ask? 4 years gap is not much

• Four years is not a big deal. Just add 10 years to both your ages and it doesn't seem strange.

• i tell her no for safety and to avoid getting slapped.

She's probably a tramp anyways trying to trap you.

• If you like her, proceed.