Guys, will you date a girl who is older than you?

i want to know any guys opinion if you would date a girl who is older than you. what do you think about dating a girl older than you? what would be your ideal age difference and etc...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No I would be too intimidated. I don't feel mature enough for my own age of girls let alone girls older than me.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• I've found myself attracted to older women for as long as I've been interested in sex and dating. In high school, I was often more interested in teachers than other girls in my class. We had teachers in their 20's who were beautiful, but I even crushed on at least two in their 40's. As I've gotten older, I've found myself dating and hooking up with women in their 40's, and even a 50 year old. I've flirted with even older.

There's something about the mature women that really turn me on. It's often deeper than just sexual attraction. I've really liked who they were as people. They had a lot of life stories to share, and I felt like I could learn a lot from them about myself and life in general. They have been a wonderful influence on me. And the sex with older women is absolutely amazing.

I would consider a serious relationship with a significantly older woman. It does not bother me. I find the age gap attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • No not right this minute unless she can and will procreate!

0|0
    0|0
  • I've dated a women eleven years older and eight years older. My ideal age gap is how old I am minus eighteen always.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get along better with older girls or rather girls that are a little bit more mature than their peers, if they are my age mates or younger. If I were to date an older girl she'd perhaps be not more than two or three years older than I am.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dated a girl who was 21 while I was nineteen. But because the age difference was so small I never thought about her being older than me. Plus it was something for her to joke with me about. It's just about taste

0|0
    0|0
  • No Women my age already look so old and used up as it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do not be more than 3 years older than me, otherwise I will have a concern. Actually, my current girlfriend is 22.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only a few years maybe back when I was your age but definitely not now

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah but right now I probably wouldn't date a girl more than 2 or 3 years older than me

0|0
    0|0
  • I would. My limit is 35 though. Typically.

0|0
    0|0
  • sure. Older... younger... depends on the woman

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would date an older girl. I don't have an ideal age difference.

0|0
    0|0
  • Max 1 year older

0|0
    0|0
  • I seem to always do. Now I HAVE been with younger than me but not since 2008.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date a girl older than me 32 is my limit. . .

0|0
    0|0
  • Never slept anyone older than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • if i love her...

0|0
    0|0
  • I probably wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah i would. up to 5 years older