Is it normal to not be attracted to your own race?

I am white, and I amn't attracted to white females whatsoever. Even the so-called most beautiful women who are white don't catch my eye. I usually find myself looking at beautiful women of color. Is this normal?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's very common and perfectly normal. :)

What Girls Said 8

• yes.. it is normal.. you just have a preference.. everyone does..

• yes, especially since you're British ;)

Of course it's normal. You're attracted to what you're attracted to. Go for it. You do you. I think that's great that you find beauty in diversity. :)

• It's fine and normal. You're entitled to who you find attractive. It's normal.

• I think it's normal. You like what you like and there's nothing wrong with that. I'm the same way, I'm ridiculously attracted to white guys. It's just what I like.

• Looking at your picture, I can tell you're one fine ass girl :)

• It's completely normal... :-)

• For the most part 95% of people are attracted to there own race but it's not abnormal to not be. I asked a black guy why he likes white girls and he said because growing up he was surrounded by black women and although he thinking black skin is pretty, he thinks white skin is really sexy because growing up he rarely saw it from a sexual point of view

• How did you feel about his remarks?

• I mean it makes sense to me, my husband is Puerto Rican and growing up I didn't really meet or see a lot of Puerto Ricans so when I met my husband he was so sexy to me, just how smooth of a talker he was, his skin, his looks, everything

• It's not normal, but it's not necessarily a bad thing. But what can you do really, you attracted to who you're attracted to.

• Why do you find it to not be normal?

• Oh was that you? Lol

• Yeah :) It's easier to ask anon.

• Yes, your taste just can't be found in the white race, that's it. ☺

What Guys Said 5

• white people usually date more white people lol. but whatever floats your boat man. its your preferences.

• Shepard and Kirk were comfortable bonking aliens.
    gamerantcom.c.presscdn.com/.../...nder-shepard.jpg

• not so common... yet as long as u respect yer own race, it's ok :)

• I've come across many people that feel that way.

• Not normal but technically not wrong

• Why do you find it to not be normal?

• Because it's not the norm, it's not necessarily wrong but it's not normal

• Why is it not normal?