Is it bad that I don't trust Indian, Iranian or any Arab/middle eastern guy when it comes to dating?

Whenever a guy that I meet online tells me that they're from India, Iran or Iraq, I feel like I can't trust them when it comes to dating. I feel like they would just be using me for sex. It's not that they're bad but they seem like they have strict guidelines with their culture and when they go to Western societies they want to 'sow their oats' and just have sex with as many girls as they want before they go find a faithful Virgin wife from their country. Am I wrong? I know it's stereotypical, but I can't take that I'd have anymore than a sexual relationship with guys from any or those countries.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not all brown guys are like that. My nationality is Bangladesh. I'm still a virgin and I'm 26. Every guy wants to have sex with as many girls as they want. But in reality, it doesn't happen to every guy. I refuse to have sex with anyone if they don't like me back. That's why I'm against prostitution. That being said, I was born in the US. I think my cousin did exactly what you described after he came to America. He was born in Bangladesh. He just came to America to have sex with girls, I really hate him. I'm 100% sure he paid for prostitutes. He has really high confidence, so he gets laid without prostitutes too. Everyone he meets seems highly receptive of him because he look's good for an underweight person and is able to charm anyone. But he's a complete jerk. He takes advantage of people and lies to them about everything. I can see through his lies and I know he is really evil. Genetically speaking, my cousin and I should be exactly the same, but I chose my path because I believe it's the right thing to do. I don't want to hurt anyone. I want to free humanity from the chains of slavery.

• your cousin sounds like a more typical American guy

Its sad how Americans hold South Asians to crazy high standards... They just want you guys to be nerds who spend their whole lives studying and working at Google and Microsoft etc etc

They hate it when an Indian guy actually likes girls and wants to have a normal sex life

It is shocking how racist America is in this regard... Its almost an irrational hatred of Indian men

What Guys Said 9

• if it just doesn't work for you then fuck it. I won't judge lol.

• yes that makes you prejudiced and racist...

Whites used to be like that with blacks, but due to social conditioning and the media this perception has changed

Give it a few more years , soon every blonde will be walking around with her Indian husband hehe

• You're making it more deep than it has to be...

• It is a deep thing to be hateful of certain races on an instinctual level

We all used to be scared or hateful of blacks, but the media helped reprogram that...

So why are you so afraid of Indians? Theyre the nicest and smartest race in the world, plus spiritual

• why would a brown guy sowing his oats be any different from a white guy in America sowing his oats?

Are you saying that you dont think Brown guys should be allowed to live a normal life because of their race?

The amount of hatred from you Americans is utterly shocking... You guys are evil

• Nah, that's okay. It's better to have your reasons behind your actions. Safety comes first, after all.

• try and know the guys true intentions like say you want a platonic relationship if he is after sex he won't stay around

• wot makes u feel afraid of em? u should know, not any Indian or Arab guy's da same :|

• I know that they aren't all the same, but they give me a weird vibe.

• Racism is generally bad, yes.

• Those countries are all pretty different haha. But I don't think you're being unfair...

• It is completely fine for you to believe whatever you wish to my friend. I have no problem with that but no, not all Indians, Iranis and Iraqis are the same. There are all kinds of people in all cultures of the world. It is correct for you to be suspiscious but do not let it stop you from giving them a chance. 😉

• Well, never go to his country.

What Girls Said 9

• It's certainly a prejudiced opinion. I get a lot of messages on OKC from dudes in that area of the world and they just want a green card. Someone raised in North America isn't necessarily going to be like that though.

• You are not supposed to trust anybody on the internet. Creeps come from all countries.

• It's a reputable dating site. I mean yes you're right but I'll take my chances. I don't give anyone my personal info or anything like that. They inbox me.

• Its weird, they are so far away and they want to talk to u to go out on a date?

• Not all guys are like that but yeah you're correct some are, just like any other race guys

• well, i don't trust anybody either, it's a good practice to stay cautious whenever you're dating someone new

• I'd include Pakinstani guys on that list too. It's a common scheme amongst them. I don't blame you.

• Its your life. Trust whoever you want.

• Yeah, that's pretty bad and racist. I would stop going by stereotypes.

• i dont think so.. many guys go and fall in love.. and marry in the western countries..

• I think there is a bit of truth behind your stereotype. I have had many sexual/romantic encounters. I tried to have a relationship with 2 Persian men and they were both vey demanding. controlling and expected me to act and be a certain way, also very self involved. Same with Indian/arab men I found them cheap.. I HATE CHEAP MEN, but not only that they were very SELFISH lovers. NOT BEING RACIST I am merely observing a cultural trend amongst them. I know they invented the karma sutra and all but from my experience, and I have probably slept with like 10 indian guys, is that they are the worst lovers and prematurely ejaculate CONSTANTLY.