Why are black women on this site trying to brainwash other black women to chase after white men?

It makes me SOOOOOO mad

Most Helpful Guy

• brainwash? probably the wrong word for what's actually going on. But I will admit, i've never been on a site where there were this many black women who were questing for a white man. It's almost daily now that i see a question asked by a black girl on how to get a white guy, as if they are some different species or something. Too comical

• Thats how people act when they aren't sure another race will be attracted to them. They aren't the only ones who do it either

• @Bards

they aren't the only ones... but they're the most common ones on here.

• I think the "indians" and Asians do it more personally :/ but okay dude.

What Girls Said 4

• My guess, as a fascinated spectator of the black community, they are the black women who are sick and tired of black men dedignifying them and making them feel less than so they're encouraging other black women to seek a level of warmth and desirability that seems to mainly be found in white men, more than black man. As odd and backwards as that sounds considering history and present-day stereotypical attitudes.

• Why do you care? People are allowed to date whomever they want. Apartheid and other forms of segregation are over, dude. Build a bridge and get over it.

• Why are you race baiting?

• This is incredibly stupid.

What Guys Said 7

• Do they? I never noticed it.

I mean I do see questions of black woman asking if white men like them, but I'm always suspicious of those questions, because 1) The asker is always anonymous and 2) No one can't be that dumb to think that an entire race is incapable of finding beauty in another.

• sources?
    ...

• r u sure bro? never seen this happenin frequently

• Brainwash? Is this a joke?

• No the media does a good enough job of that already...

• are u black?

• they got snow flake syndrome