Guys, why are you expecting girls to do something for you but not the other way around?

if you had been dating a girl but just like 2 dates but always speak to her, and you ask her to travel to see you, but why not doing it yourself?

10

Most Helpful Guy

• It's the 21st century, honey. Get used to it.

• I know, but I'm still tied to my parents (financially), I would do it but I don't know what to tell to my parents

• and also, we just met. I don't know what to expect and seems crazy.

• All I can say is that there is anxiety in any new relationship. Keep explaining your situation , and if he's the right one he'll come to you.

What Guys Said 9

• maybe he can't do it yet

• he told me he was going to, but then he said no.

• wrong dawg... i don't x-pect much tbh :)

• Why are you asking us this, as though we are your boyfriend? We aren't doing any of those things.

• You need to learn how to format a question; You're putting blame on other people for the actions of one person (even if you're not intending to).

My question to you is: Why does it matter, really?

• I know, this question it's not important anymore haha

• Perhaps he doesn't want to go to your place. Live with housemates or parents or something.

• if I'm paying for the date/entertainment, I would want you to come to me :)

• I'd do both
    so I wouldn't know

• This is rare

• find a closer guy