Girls, your so freakin hot!!! is this a turn off?

If you were to be complimented by a guy, at the mall, at the gym or out in public, if a guy flat out told you that you were Hot! Would this make you feel weird, rather the guy is handsome or not... part 2 of the question is which would you prefer : Your a) your hot b) your sexy, c) your beautiful...

• Your Hot
    10% (4)
  • Your Beautiful
    76% (32)
  • Your sexy
    5% (2)
  • Damn baby... I'll drink your bath water!
    9% (4)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

12

Most Helpful Girl

• I would prefer beautiful because its is less sexual and no one has called me beautiful before.

• Well your beautiful, coming from me and dont let anyone tell you different...

What Girls Said 11

• Calling me Beautiful will make Me think you have some class

Calling me hot or sexy will make me think you're probably a thot. Calling me sexy will make me think you're a disrespectful thot.

Telling me you'll drink my bath water makes me think you're thirsty and possibly mentally ill to some degree

• You're beautiful is the least offensive. However, it would scare the shit out of me if some random dude came up to me and said that to me. I don't like receiving compliments from strangers.

• Really! Now that's different... what if he wanted ask you out and he was super, cute or handsome? Would you mind then?

• How about Eve's side of the family? Lol

• I don't like being complimented by strangers.

• I've had someone come up to me and tell me I was beautiful. It was flattering.
    Much nicer to hear than 'hot' or 'sexy' from a stranger.

• Now I got to say beautiful is the hard winner here... do guys say this a lot to you or is it little random every now and again? Beautiful 😉

• it has only happened once haha.

• No stranger danger then... okay good..

• Nah it dosent bother me but I prefer to be called beautiful

• You're beautiful would be nice to hear and it is less offensive. Plus you won't sound as creepy like if you said "Damn baby... I would drink your bath water!"

• Yes... drinking bathwater is a thought to be reckoned with, but sure is freakin funny, I heard a dude say that and about died, and she did too.. Thank you beautiful...

• Indeed it is quite funny this being my first time hearing that :) You're welcome

• I actually love it when guys cat call (respectfully) or just check me out an i see it, i find it as a compliment and dont understand why so may women hate it lol

• Okay , so a friendly cat growl will get your attention, not hey baby you know your boy can put that fire out? Lol... hey thanxs

• I would rather be called beautiful, even though guys don't call me that anyways :'(

• Your beautiful would be nice because when I workout I feel like I look like shit

• Beautiful is nicer to hear from a random person.

• Yeah its more endearing, and gentlemen like... by the way hey beautiful 😊 thanxs

• You're ****

• Remember that the only difference between creepy and romantic/cool is the attractiveness of the guy approaching the girl xx

• Haha! Spoken like a true Wisenguber, are we related? Your So anonymous?