31% (8)30% (6)30% (14)Vote
  • No
    69% (18)70% (14)70% (32)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|8

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• I wouldn't want to, but I guess I could. Majority of my crushes were smokers and sadly it didn't make me not like them. :(

0|0
    0|0
  • I've dated a couple before, but where I'm at no i wouldn't furthermore I don't want my son around it, his dad smokes though so he's around it some when he's there.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I can see why you don't want your son around it. I don't smoke because I don't want stuff they use to seal the road with in my lungs lol

• Show All
    • they care about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

• Very true.

• 1|0
    1|0
    • Haha I like that. Ahhh Tinder lol. So I know your answer and the bit about smoking with a duck face. I hate it when girls smoke and I hate it when they make the duck face so that is even more of a turn off lol. That video does have a beat to it though I like that video.

• Show All
    • Some people say it is as bad as if you're the smoker but I don't believe that as all the smoke has been in the smokers lungs, not all the smoke has been in the person that is standing next to them.

• I am not saying I like second hand smoke though.

• I used to be very much against it, but then I met my fiance. He doesn't smoke inside the house, and tries not to smoke around me. The cigarette smell has never really bothered me, my dad is a smoker too, so meh, i can live with it. Some people can't, though.

1|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend smokes occasionally, but is very considerate and doesn't do it around me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Such a turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I could never date a smoker.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah but I'd ask them to quit if they wanted to be with me. Or at least compromise to smoke less

0|0
    0|0
    • Would you stick with them if they said to you "this is how I am, you either take it or leave it".

• If he only smoked now and again I could accept it. Probably not if they were a heavy smoker. It's not as easy as that though, if I'm I love with them I'm not going to leave them for it. If it's early days like dating though, it's another story.

• No, its one of my biggest deal breakers

0|0
    0|0
  • I smoke, so until I quit, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I smoke so yeah I would.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I would give then a short time to stop smoking, then it would be over. When I was about 20 I started smoking. At 26 I decided it was stupid and shortening my life. so I cut down from 2 packs a day to about 2 cigs a day. Then met the woman who was to become my wife and in a couple of days had quit for life. Since then I have learned how very bad smokers and their clothing smell. And kissing them is like licking an ashtray. So forget it, no way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I stopped smoking at 30. Did try one cig 10 years later. It put me off.
    No more smoking in my environment.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's very light..

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I hate the smell of smoke. Plus , second hand smoking is as deadly as first hand smoking.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I value my health

0|0
    0|0
  • It is not very likely, but not strictly impossible.

0|0
    0|0