Girls, Can I get a white girl even though i'm not black?

i'm not white either i'm actually Guyanese i have never left my country but i see black guys from over here going to Miami and so on and geting pretty blonde girls and the guys are even fat so i guess maybe because they r black is the reason why they get those girls but what should i do? maybe dakren my skin?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Skin color has nothing to do with attraction. Maybe these girls preferences are black men. Why would you change who you are to get a girl? Don't men realize that you will be more likely to get and keep a girl by being yourself? Same with women changing for men... It is all stupid. Everyone is so f*cking fake these days man..

0|0
    0|0
    • but do u like brown guys? i mean i've also seen brown guys with white girls but maybe it's for money

• Show All
    • No. I wouldn't.

• would u date a guy who looks like he's from nigeria?

What Girls Said 7

• Please with the race baiting. So tiresome.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. It truly doesn't matter what color your sk8n us. As long as you're a nice guy.

1|0
    0|0
    • maybe it's money? the guy is a morgage banker at JP Morgan, while the girl works at Sonic print

• Maybe its because they have great personalities.

2|0
    0|0
    • even in the UK they r successful

• Big dick and good love making skills?

0|0
    0|0
    • but the guy i knw doesn't have a big dick and even tho the girl is not very slim, he isn't slim either

• what does race have to do with this?

0|0
    0|0
  • yes just be yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Paint your skin black and maybe have a chance. Maybe.

0|0
    0|0